Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
I'm sure that is 329 kilo meters per hour not miles per hour

I was clocked at 172 on my 98 GSXR but haven't been clocked on my 2000.
I did see 195 (at least on the speedo) on a ZX11. Way too fast for the interstate.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I got my friends to 158 but maybe it had speedo error or something.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Sorry, guys....... it was my sad attempt at silly humor. I should have picked a more outrageous number.

I've hit 75mph on my CB350...... and for a 30 year old bike that was quite exciting :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
164 on my '00 750, with PCII, and full TI Force Titanium Exhaust! Felt like she had more to give but that is so fast, it scerrd me a little!

SoCal Ryder 4 Life!!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
OK - I cant compete with yous guys on your new fangled stuff.But I can say that I can get my beat up,used and abused 93 GSXR750 with over 60K,up to an "indicated"165 on the speedo. It does have a stage 1 and a full Yosh race system. Also the blue and white colors add at least 5.25 more horsepower. But the mother is the 95 ZX9. which hit an indicated 183 before I had to back off(full Hindle system).But my heart is with Suzuki!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have seen 178 on the speedo of my old 1k 750.

"A MAN CHOOSES HIS WEAPON ACCORDING TO HIS ABILITIES"

·
Registered
143 Posts
I saw 171 on my GSX-R 600.

Live each day as it comes, there may be no tomarrow. Ride hard, ride fast, and have fun.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I've clicked 178mph on my 7R...of course that's here in Germany! /images/icons/cool.gif

I would never speed in the states!

That is against the law! /images/icons/tongue.gif

Daffy

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Glad to know we have responsible and law abiding citizens. /images/icons/smile.gif

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts