Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE DUCATIS!!
No questions asked I always have and always will. I got my first bike last April and have been rideing the hell out of it...... well rather was untill I moved to Spain and have been unable to ride (though that is a whole other sad and happy story). I have been considering buying a new bike and yes as most riders I want to get a Ducati! Just thoughts on what everyone thinks.
I really would like a 999 but I am not a fool and am looking at a 749. My other question is if anyone knows if Ducati has a buy in Italy program. Meaning you can buy the bike and pick it up in Italy and than take it home.

Thakns for the help and hopefully I will be one of you special Italian riders soon!
:bow: :bow: /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The CBR only has about 4000 on so I want to get at least another 6000 out on it (which wont take long, when I get back) before I get a new bike, unless I have a life time oportunity present itself to me.. :shocked:

·
Registered
311 Posts
One of my close riding buddies sold his 750 SS and bought a 600 CBR and loves it. I know the bike. Your move from the CBR to the 749 would be pretty lateral powerwise.

You'll notice that the 749 will be a lot narrower and the clip ons will be much lower than the CBR. The 749 riding position is quite a bit more agressive in my opinion.

I'm partial to the Ducati. I'll never own any other brand. (other than the Honda I learned to ride on out in the garage.)

If the funds are available....do it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts