Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get Motor Cyclist, Cycle World and Sport Rider here. Oh and of course the Hardley stuff. But none of what I really like. I am willing to pay the postage and or cost for your used magazines. :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
WFO-900 said:
So you're looking for crumpet then? :wink:

:lol:

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah right you wisea**......more like the centerfold spreads to hang on my wall....... :waytogo:

Plus remember I have Kurds here again and they love the magazine...... :waytogo: And no they will no hold up a John Kerry Sticker..... :808876-nono:

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
I can get Motor Cyclist, Cycle World and Sport Rider here. Oh and of course the Hardley stuff. But none of what I really like. I am willing to pay the postage and or cost for your used magazines. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Fukin Alzheimer's! I've got a big stack here, but you never sent your new address. I feel so unloved... :frown: :bawling:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
slorch said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Fukin Alzheimer's! I've got a big stack here, but you never sent your new address. I feel so unloved... :frown: :bawling:

[/ QUOTE ]Check your pm dude....oh what the fook...here is my addy for all here on Esport..... :grin:

Byron Hilyard
PCO/PWC LOGISTICS
APO AE 09316

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone.....I am going to get the online version.... :waytogo:I just wanted the real thing to get the pics out of to hang on the wall over here..... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[ QUOTE ]
jomcgui said:
Check out superbike.co.uk You can get their magazine online for a fee maybe $25 or something.

[/ QUOTE ]I got it from online. The software is pretty friggin cool they use to let you view the magazine. It looks awesome on my Sony Vaio Laptop widescreen and even better on the monitor here at my desk. I actually got a couple of more magazines from online after this also.

Just cannot print the centerfolds...... :crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts