Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love giving .

This year is the 1st time I have ever really been able to afford to give decent presents for christmas and I have to say that I am so excited to give .

I know that may sound wierd but I have always wanted to see a great big cheesey smile on my loved ones faces but never really had the money to do so .
I know christmas is not really about gift giving but its nice to be able to suprise people and give them what they needed / wanted .
Like one of my friends does not ahve a dvd player I know he needs other things but he has always wanted one so I found one online for 35.00 and it was a pretty decent one not one of those 30$ cheepies. I was able to get a friend a xm sat. reciever and I know they will be overjoyed.
It feels good to be able to make people smile.

Did I mention I did all my shopping online this year :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
thats great man, I wish I could say/do the same, but I have no money at all. some people will have to live with a hug, but fortunatly for me, my friends/family aren't all that much into stuff. I mean, im on break, and all I do all day is ride my bicycle around all day :waytogo:

i just don't like how corporate xmas has become, andim not christian, so that whole aspect doesn't make sense to me either

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
thats great man, I wish I could say/do the same, but I have no money at all. some people will have to live with a hug, but fortunatly for me, my friends/family aren't all that much into stuff. I mean, im on break, and all I do all day is ride my bicycle around all day :waytogo:

i just don't like how corporate xmas has become, andim not christian, so that whole aspect doesn't make sense to me either

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I have been there and sure I will be again :tongue: but we finally got a christmas bonus so I am going to do what I always have wanted to do .
People have always gotten me really nice things so I wanted to return the favor once . :crazy:

but lets keep in mind that I also found everyone online for really cheap .. :smirk:

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I was able to get a friend a xm sat. reciever and I know they will be overjoyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you'll have to get one for yourself. You never listen to commercial radio ever again. You'll realize how much commercial radio stinks!

That's great that you can finally give what you want. I was able to do it a few years ago for the first time. Now I can't wait for them to open their gifts.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
cbr_damon said:
[ QUOTE ]
I was able to get a friend a xm sat. reciever and I know they will be overjoyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you'll have to get one for yourself. You never listen to commercial radio ever again. You'll realize how much commercial radio stinks!

That's great that you can finally give what you want. I was able to do it a few years ago for the first time. Now I can't wait for them to open their gifts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really interested in a sat. reciever I guess I am happy with downloading the music I want to listen to and listen to it at my own disposal .
I love my minidisc player :crazy:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I have worked in retail for the last 4 years. I have learned to hate it because people are assholes this time of year. Thank god I graduate in may and will have a job that I wont have to deal with this much longer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts