Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got a chance to really get some good miles on the 929 and all I can say is that it is really nice having the extra torque and not having to shift hardly at all. I got the back scrubbed in all the way to the edges but the front has some massive chicken strips still. I had some experience with some head shake while going over a very bumpy road and also experienced the on/off of the FI during slow speed turns. FI is not as smooth as I would like but the handling of the bike makes you forget all about it. Its really is something that needs to be experienced on how well the bike handles. Well I am going to get my self a damper after I pay off my new leathers and then hopefully a micron can and PCIII and get some more miles on this bike. Oh lastly the F3 has a much plushed seat and more relaxed ergos. the pegs scrape easier on the F3 too probably cause the higher pegs on the 929 and pegs about 2 inches off the ground on the F3. Well enough of my rambling hope you enjoy my very vague review.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts