Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, for everyone that wants to say the yellow plates would be better white....CCS requires me to use yellow number plates. That is until I make the jump to the expert class.

Second, Numbers and decals to be added as soon as my package arrives from JetBlast

Third, better pics to follow. I just took these pics and since it is snowing and dark I couldn't get some good outdoor pics.

I gave my buddy a few pics of the look I was after. he owns an autobody shop so he did a great paint job. He gave his guys the pics, told them here...have fun and see what you can come up with.

I am pretty happy with how the bike turned out. The front number plate could have had some better shaping, but hey wtf....it was an almost free paint job :laugh:

· Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I just mounted my freshly painted race bodywor

[ QUOTE ]
zxniner said:
Too clean to take to the track...go knock it over a few times :lol:

Looks SHARP!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

no worries, I'll be racing this bike next season. although i hate to admit it, but a crash is bound to happen

· eCancelChristmas
10,991 Posts
Re: I just mounted my freshly painted race bodywor

[ QUOTE ]
so can I ask why you chose the 600rr over the Mille to race?

[/ QUOTE ]
i can answer that... because he's light years faster on the honda... :grin: i'll look for ya up to loudon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.