Sportbike Racing Forum banner

I have a solution

1K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
looking at the world throught history and today religon is the root of most all tensions and disputes(large scale)

lets destroy every religous center on earth, starting with christians and muslim and jewish, and working our way from there

#3 ·
if we hit every religous center with a rock from the sky, it would be an act of god. besides if you did it at the right time youd kill a lot of the nuts right at the start. destroy every church at 1030 on a sunday, hit that rock in mecca with 10000 people kneeling outside of it. etc

#7 ·
This is just what I would expect from someone who obviously hates Christianity or any outward display of religion. But let me say this, you suggestion is about the stupidest thing I ever heard.

One and only one religion is a major problem in the world right now. That religion is Islam. Of 23 conflicts in the third world right now, 20 of them involve Muslims fighting someone else.

You can come up with the bullsh!t responses about the Inquisition and The Crusades, but of course you will fail to mention this little fact. At the time of the Crusades and Iquisition, the Muslims believed exactly as they do now while Christianity has progressed and evolved past the Dark Ages.

There are no Christians now taking up arms anywhere and forcing entire populations to convert by force or under threat of death. Name one country where this is happening or just wind up sounding like an idiot.

Christians do try to spread the word. But a big part of Christianity is FREE WILL. This is something forgien to Islam. You convert or die. Now fundamentalist Muslims are killing other Muslims because they are not Muslim enough.

No, Dude. The problem is only one religion and while it should not be eliminated, it should be expunged from every non-Muslim country before it takes hold.

#9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
There are no Christians now taking up arms anywhere and forcing entire populations to convert by force or under threat of death. Name one country where this is happening or just wind up sounding like an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
they better praise Jesus

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Repeat after me, "Muhhamed is a lop! Piss on him! Praise Jesus!" Okay, here is your Bible. When you are done reading it, there will be a test

[/ QUOTE ]

and what (Christian) country invaded (muslim)Iraq and is trying to force democracy on them, may not be a religon, but it is a way of life, a way of life many of them obviously don't want.

20 involve muslims fighting someone else you say? hmm might someone else be christians or jews

Isreal invading palestine and other areas because its their promise land?

give me a [censored] break, every religon is a way to control people, you can preach the bible all you want, but the church(pick one) is and always was a way to control people.

#10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
YZF_Flyer said:
This is just what I would expect from someone who obviously hates Christianity or any outward display of religion. But let me say this, you suggestion is about the stupidest thing I ever heard.

One and only one religion is a major problem in the world right now. That religion is Islam. Of 23 conflicts in the third world right now, 20 of them involve Muslims fighting someone else.

You can come up with the bullsh!t responses about the Inquisition and The Crusades, but of course you will fail to mention this little fact. At the time of the Crusades and Iquisition, the Muslims believed exactly as they do now while Christianity has progressed and evolved past the Dark Ages.

Christians do try to spread the word. But a big part of Christianity is FREE WILL. This is something forgien to Islam. You convert or die. Now fundamentalist Muslims are killing other Muslims because they are not Muslim enough.

No, Dude. The problem is only one religion and while it should not be eliminated, it should be expunged from every non-Muslim country before it takes hold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of all the retards on the internet, you are possibly the most ignorant, biggotted, and arrogant one of the all. Congrats flyer, you are the king of the fvcktards. If your posts didn't amuse me you would be the one and only on my ignore list.

Your arguement that Christianity (mainly Catholicism) has evolved sice the dark ages is false. All they have really changed is their appearance so as to not seem antiquated and outdated. Fine, they say the mass in English instead of Latin. The Vatican 2 cahnged litle else. You are still allowed to buy indulgances to forgive sins. Unbaptized babies still go to purgatory. Catholicism is still the same as the dark ages, just updated to be a little hipper.

Christianity is not about free will. Christianity is "you better do the right thing or God will b*tch slap the hell out of you." Thats not free will.

[ QUOTE ]
This is something forgien to Islam. You convert or die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. If you come into their country or region and try to run stuff.....you die. It would the same here. I'm suprised you get internet in your cave.... :kaboom:

#12 ·
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:Christianity is not about free will. Christianity is "you better do the right thing or God will b*tch slap the hell out of you." Thats not free will.

Dude you have got to be fukking kidding, right?!?! Have you ever been to church? Ever been to a Protestant church? :808908-wtf: Even better, ever studied the bible?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. If you come into their country or region and try to run stuff.....you die. It would the same here. I'm suprised you get internet in your cave.... :kaboom:

[/ QUOTE ]

#13 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Hoopty said:
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:Christianity is not about free will. Christianity is "you better do the right thing or God will b*tch slap the hell out of you." Thats not free will.

Dude you have got to be fukking kidding, right?!?! Have you ever been to church? Ever been to a Protestant church? :808908-wtf: Even better, ever studied the bible?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have I ever been to church?? Yes, everday from 1st to 8th grade when I was in Catholice gradeschool. I have been to a protestant church, but not many times. I'm speaking mainly of Catholocism when I speak of Christianity.

Have I ever read the Bible? Yes, many times. And for every declaration in the bible, you can find something that contradicts it in the same book.

I think that all the radicals in every religion give everyone else a bad name. 90% of Christians are sensible, goodhearted people. Its the 10% that are loud raving lunitics who give the image of right wing christians. I believe its the same for muslims.

#14 ·
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:

and what (Christian) country invaded (muslim)Iraq and is trying to force democracy on them, may not be a religon, but it is a way of life, a way of life many of them obviously don't want.

20 involve muslims fighting someone else you say? hmm might someone else be christians or jews

give me a [censored] break, every religon is a way to control people, you can preach the bible all you want, but the church(pick one) is and always was a way to control people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I never thought bringing out your ignorance on these matters was going to be so easy. We are a Christian country but we did not invade Iraq with religious intentions. If Iraq is a Muslim country we are fine with that. If it is a radical Muslim that country that wants us dead and stays to itself, that is fine too. If it makes it known it wants to attack us then it is another story.

There are twenty conflicts involving Muslims. All of these involve radical Muslims trying to impose their beliefs on the rest of the population BY FORCE. The Christians and Jews and Buddihsts in these country would be happy to live side by side with them. This is something the Muslims won't tolerate.

Isreal invaded Palestine because of strategic purposes. The high ground of Gaza and The West Bank provides a huge tactical advantage.

Religions are about self discipline not control. Christians believe you should hear the word and then make your own choice. Buhddists do not force themselves on anyone. Islam is a different story.

By the way how old are you? Seems like you are avoiding the recruiters office as vigorously as you are avoiding church! :bird:

#17 ·
[ QUOTE ]
YZF_Flyer said:
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I never thought bringing out your ignorance on these matters was going to be so easy. We are a Christian country but we did not invade Iraq with religious intentions. If Iraq is a Muslim country we are fine with that. If it is a radical Muslim that country that wants us dead and stays to itself, that is fine too. If it makes it known it wants to attack us then it is another story.

There are twenty conflicts involving Muslims. All of these involve radical Muslims trying to impose their beliefs on the rest of the population BY FORCE. The Christians and Jews and Buddihsts in these country would be happy to live side by side with them. This is something the Muslims won't tolerate.

Isreal invaded Palestine because of strategic purposes. The high ground of Gaza and The West Bank provides a huge tactical advantage.

Religions are about self discipline not control. Christians believe you should hear the word and then make your own choice. Buhddists do not force themselves on anyone. Islam is a different story.

By the way how old are you? Seems like you are avoiding the recruiters office as vigorously as you are avoiding church! :bird:

[/ QUOTE ]

if you read what i said youd see i say were weren't trying to force a religon but a way of life, but obvioulsy you don't read responses before jumping to conclusions, your a radical what can I say.

Im sorry but I dont feel sorry for the christians that go to places trying to spread the word of god, and end up dead. it was a [censored] stupid idea to go there, and you got killed for being a bitch, get over it.

to think isreal invaded palestine for strategic purposes, fine, what about all the settlements, marking the palestians, they are [censored] jewish nazis, nothing more,

what the hell is discipline if not a way to control.

and finally you make a point I can agree with.

I AM AVOIDING THE RECRUITERS OFFICE---why would I do that? Im 20 years old, and in great physical shape. Perhaps its because we have an idiot for a CnC. Perhaps its because he lied about Iraq, perhaps its because I am not willing to go fight a war I think was unncessary. Perhaps I dont want to lose an eye for someone elses mistake in the false sense that somehow Im making the country safer. ...oh you didn't like that did you, what are you going to do, call me a ****** :bird:

#20 ·
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
My doG is bigger than your doG.

Bow down. :bow:

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, people have gotten the impression that I am a Christian. I am not. I do not follow a religion, I follow a philosophy and that is Bushido.

As someone who does not have a dog in this fight I can see both sides and while Christians have preached to me and told me that unbelief is a sure way to hell they have made it clear that the choice to believe or not is my own. They have never threatened to behead me or blow me up like some muslim asshats.

Have you heard of dozens being blown up by a car bomb planted by CHRISTIAN radicals? How many Christians have posted videos on the internet yelling, "Praise Jesus!" as they behead some poor fuhk? Have you heard of Christians shooting children in the back as they run from a school? How about Christians flying airliners into skyscrapers, burning and crushing thousands to death in the name of their god? Funny how I have heard of Muslims doing these very things. The most nauseating aspect of it all is AMERICANS believing these asshats were right in doing so.

For those of you who think I am a racist, this is my girlfriend.

#22 ·
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
how about back in the mid 90's when abortion clinics were being blown up by religious radicals?

What about oklahoma city? What "religion" was McVeigh?

[/ QUOTE ]

The driving force behind the clinic bombings was abortion. True a few (very few) Christians were saying, "About time." But there was not a concerted Christian effort behind it. No Christian leaders were taking the podium and trying to rally their people to bomb these places.

Timothy McVeigh (you know I actually saw him once during Desert Storm) was not motivated by Christianity. As far as I know he never said "Praise Jesus" at anytime during his arrest or trial.

If I park a car somewhere packed with explosives and set it off, in no way would practicioners of Bushido be to blame, eve if it is my philosophy and guide in life.

#23 ·
I think a lot of what is seen as religious strife is really nationalist and ethnic. Generally one side has more power and wealth than the other, and that's what the fight is really about. The religious aspects are a superficial trapping.

Israelis and Palestinians aren't fighting over whose prophet really speaks for God. Sunnis and Shi'ites aren't fighting over who should have been Caliph back in 658 or whenever it was. Protestant and Catholic Northern Irelanders aren't fighting over the pope. It's all about wealth and power.

Currently the most egregious acts of terrorist brutality are committed by Muslims. But it could have more to do with their middle eastern heritage than their religion. Islam was adopted by a civilization with a history thousands of years old, which had known a number of religions. The basic characteristics and traits of the region seem to endure, whether they worship Baal or Allah.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.