Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is related to apparel, but it directly relates to Kawasaki apparel. On their website, they have a sportbike jacket for Men and Women. The pictures of them look exactly the same and I was wondering if there is any difference between the two besides the label. I can save $100 if I order the chicks. I wouldn't want to order it and then there are some boob protection cones in there.

I Burn Dust and You Can Eat my rubber!!!!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I think the womens jackets are cut differently. You know, arm length, shoulder size, room for huge juggs, etc. Try in on first if you can.

·
Registered
695 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I wouldn't want to order it and then there are some boob protection cones in there.

<hr></blockquote>

LOL...For those of us that are not "mammarily challenged"...that wouldn't be such a bad idea! But they don't! /images/icons/laugh.gif They are a little more taliored in the waist and shoulder area and the sleeves are shorter. If you have even average shoulders and arm length for a guy...they won't work.

·
Registered
388 Posts
There deffinitely a different cut dude. If you
bought it, you might be a little "pokie" in the front. LOL /images/icons/smile.gif It would be cool to save a 100 bucks though. Have you checked http://www.ebay.com? Sometimes they have cool deals. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts