Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the day finally came!! I headed off to Thunder Bay yesterday with my 6E loaded up in my truck. I drove there yesterday dropped my bike off, checked out my new one, stayed the night and then did up the paperwork for the 9R this morning before heading home again. Great weather there and back and an all around perfect weekend /images/icons/smile.gif

Enough of that though /images/icons/wink.gif here's some pics I took tonight. Pardon the low light conditions as it was dark when I got in. I will take some better ones in the sunlight hopefully tommorow or the next day.

I am extremely happy right now /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might have to do something about those turn signals and rear fender /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
beautiful beautiful...ignore the #s, the 9r is a greeaaat bike, andi t's super fast, don't underestimate it, cresting alittle ridge int he road will shoot the front wheel in the air...have fun, bike looks incredible...what full ex system you gonna get? (AKRA!)

willie

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Is that a U.S. 9R in blue? I thought they only came in gold and snot. Looks great, enjoy.

HP is a poor substitute for experience and ability.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Very nice! Can't wait to ride it this summer! So how many times you start it? Lots I bet, lol. Congrats! /images/icons/smile.gif

Don't just ride... slide!

·
Registered
257 Posts
FYI....In case you dont already know this you can chop that fender right up to the blinkers and then move the blinkers in by moveing the spacers to the inside of the fender, move the liscense plate up by useing the bottom holes on the plate. Helps a little until you can get a fender kit!

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
how much did that 9r run you otd? thanks
american figures too please...it's hard for me to multiply since canadian money is worth what? 1 or 2% of american money..hehe
willie

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Hey Congrats man!/images/icons/smile.gif get that thing in the sun and take some more pics! I know what your saying about the rear fender. I still have to buy a dremel and hack mine off the 12. Be carefull on it bro.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
I examined a 12 without the rear fender. I was quite unimpressed. Not saying that I love the fender, but when its not there, things don't seem right. It has the sort of look as if something is missing, which it is. Its like the owner took something off and forgot to put it back....

but thats just me

__
Life is precious. Treasure it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts