Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m leaving for a motorcycle trip back to CO. I plan to leave Flagstaff on the 30th of May ride through the mountains and be in Denver and Loveland June 1st through 4th. Any Denver people up for a ride for olds times!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I would like to ride with ya 3banger but I traded the big gixxer for a pair of mx bikes for myself and my 10 year old. :808922-fiddy: It's time to spend some time in the dirt with him. Plus they closed my favorite track 2nd creek :flame:There is alot of places to get dirty around here :shocked:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in CO now and up for ride on sunday if anybody is intrested. Pasta may go as well. You all have PM's with my phone number.

Congrats on the dirt bike husker, I think I have more fun on my dirt bike then street bike most of the time. Here are some pics from my last dirt adventure. :grin:

Photos.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I would love to join you guys but I need tires, insurance, you know, the little things. :lol:

Next time bring the Great Pumpkin with you!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Hmmm... I'd have to ride for a few hours just so I could go riding. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Will you be headed south at all?

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
3banger said:
I'm in CO now and up for ride on sunday if anybody is intrested. Pasta may go as well. You all have PM's with my phone number.

Congrats on the dirt bike husker, I think I have more fun on my dirt bike then street bike most of the time. Here are some pics from my last dirt adventure. :grin:

Photos.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a PM..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts