Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HURRAH!!! It\'s the FRIDAY CHAT THREAD

Good morning all! Welcome to the Friday chat thread!

Dang is it cold around here. The temps aren't that bad; it's the freaking wind that's brutal.

I blame it all on the Canadians. :grin:

Fortunately, the weather folks say it will warm up mid-next week.

·
eWorldChamp
5,754 Posts
Re: HURRAH!!! It\'s the FRIDAY CHAT THREAD

hurray... i´m still sitting in my bed, and it´s f*** cold... need to close the window...

hi there, and hurray ... first reply... :grin:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
ZOEY said:

Dang is it cold around here. The temps aren't that bad; it's the freaking wind that's brutal.

I blame it all on the Canadians. :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

We just like to share :smile:

Good morning everyone :smile:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts

Woke up this morning to start getting ready to catch my flight, turn on the TV and what do I hear? Tornado watches all over here in MD. Appears the storm has passed over Atlanta already so I should be good if I can get out of BWI... sigh...

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts

Mornin' Everyone!

Yesterday Afternoon: 61
This morning: 34

That's a noticable difference!

I discovered an air leak in the bus I was driving earlier this week that the regular driver wasn't even aware of so I turned it in. Yesterday afternoon, I had a 'spare' because they were still working on the regular bus. This spare is only 2 years younger than me. It's a 1980 model Ford w/ Detriot V8 Diesel & somewhere 600,000 & 800,000 miles on it. If there's a bus to ride when you got to hell, this is probably it.

JM

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts

You're 22???
And you've killed so much in so little time :crazy:

Mother Nature <u>IS</u> a lunatic! :lol:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
You're 22???
And you've killed so much in so little time :crazy:

Mother Nature <u>IS</u> a lunatic! :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

GS, you Canadians must add & subtract differently that us Americans

2005 - 1980 = 25 + 2 = 27 (my age)

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts

Man, for a Friday, everyone sure is quiet! Something funny needs to happen. Of course, I guess being in a middle school, it won't take long before someone does something funny ~

JM

·
Registered
2,092 Posts

morning!

well, we're getting tons of rain here in Florida today. I didn't both to watch the news last night and was not very perpared. You see, I bought a 20 TV with built in DVD player for our outside, screened in porch last night. It had a nice in-wall tv stand and cable ran out there so I figured, why not?!

Well, This morning I went out there to feed the dog and I noticed allot of water on the porch(Its the first time it's rained since we've lived in this house). Well, the nice new TV that we used for about one episode of Kill of the Hill looked like it had been thrown in a swimming pool!

I jerked it off the stand and left it in the house hoping that the AC would dry it out. We'll see tonight....damn!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

ah.........last full day of work before heading back to class :lol:
Then its only 20 hours a week of work and 20 of class and homework and 40 of formula car building. Let the fun begin. :kaboom:

Ands wings, that stripper would make my b-day. As long as she doesn't pour hot wax certain places. 2 years ago there was an incident. We'll just say I got 2 services for the price of one. OUCH!! :bawling: :808993-banghead:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts

what happered to the other friday chat that was started

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts

Last I checked, it wasn't stickied to the top & Zoey's was ~

Well, it was raining this morning, and well now it's snowing. It's snowing, and I've got a throttle happy bus to drive if it sticks. Thottle happy = Rear-wheel spin, which = 12 ton bus sideways, which = screamin' kids, which = irritated bus driver in a sliding bus. Then I have to make the decision... Control the bus OR Peg the throttle & do a 360 for the thrill. Any input?

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

There's only one good use of buses. Figure 8 racing.....with the kids in the back :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

JM ~ thrills are the fruit of life...cheap thrills are the best. That's my vote, but it's not my @ss either. :lol: :waytogo:

Mornin' everyone. I feel like I got hit in the head with a ball bat today. Want to go home and feel sickly there. :bawling:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts

I have had to get all the kids to pile into the seats where the wheel wells are in order to climb hills in the snow before. They were having a blast having a 'pile-on' and it kept them out of my hair and they didn't even notice we were going up the hill sideways ~

JM

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts

Good moring everyone. All you guys have today off?

·
Registered
7,499 Posts

Happy MidMorning Friday Chat everyone :waytogo:

ITS FRIDDDAAAY and NO RAIN :waytogo: :808922-fiddy: :809028-ridin:

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts

I know tell me about it. It is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

You people are so boring today....

The roomies and I watched "Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead" last night.
Weird movie, but talk about a star studded cast from 1995. Andy Garcia, Christopher Lloyd, Steve Buscemi, Christopher Walken, Don Cheadle, Don Stark.....

In my opinion, Christopher Walken is one of the funniest and most creepy people to ever walk the earth. And I have a strong desire to never be "buckwheated" :bawling:

"Life is like a mustard burp, momentarily tangy, then gone..."

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.