Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
First reply to your replied reply... :tongue:

Mornin' y'all. Administering end of course testing today /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I need to think of something to draw to pass the time. Gimme some ideas ~

JM

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
I'm here.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
First reply to your replied reply... :tongue:

Mornin' y'all. Administering end of course testing today /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I need to think of something to draw to pass the time. Gimme some ideas ~

JM

[/ QUOTE ]

Draw me honey bunny ............ :wink: :lol:

Mornin' all you Esport repliers :lol2:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
I've been working on your turkish eyes shot off and on. Been having a hell of a time with it, but I'll get it finished. It's tough working from memory considering the amount of 'party juice' comsumed at the New Year's party I co-hosted/attented ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
ECHO!!!........<ECHO>..........<echo>.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much sums it up!

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I'm so bored right now. I have actually been pretty bored for the last week with all the roomates and friends out of town. Last night I sat down and set myself up a financial spreadsheet in Excel for the coming year in an attempt to figure out just how much money that hidden family I'm supporting is costing me :help:

I outlined everything into catergories such as + income - food - drinking - rent - utilities +/- poker. Excel is so useful when you actually know how to use it. It took me like 10 minutes to set up the whole year and I even did nice conditional formating for cell color and stuff. Like my little brother said....."man you are a nerd" :lol: :waytogo:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
I hear ya, I created a 12-month checkbook. It consisted if 12 sheets, each which was a month, handled previous balance, any number of deposits or deductions. Deposits were handled in one column, deductions in another. It worked out really nice.

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
Balanced budget? whats that? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Equal amounts spent on alcohol & groceries

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
Balanced budget? whats that? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Equal amounts spent on alcohol & groceries

JM

[/ QUOTE ]

:bow: :bow:
Nicely...

I'm not saying mine is balanced, I'm just trying to figure out where the hemoridge is. I'm trying to get a little better at saving money. But its hard in college when everything is negative. I'm just trying to stay less negative.... :waytogo: :bawling:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
When I first moved out on my own, I had to start tracking where money was going. I cut a lot of eating out for lunch & things like that and grabbing something because it was just a neat little gadget. That cured most of my lack of money ~

JM

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Sure give me a reason to start saving now, how will I ever live without adding to my MAC collection the spring colors will be coming out soon :bawling:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.