Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So all I hear is the police wailer, then I hear the ambulance, then the fire truck blowin its horn. I live near a pretty major intersection in town and I was like haha another idiot ran the light. (most of the accidents there arent very bad, thats why i laughed) So I'm like ehhh who cares. Then I can see the blues flashing and the sirens are still on and I'm like what the heck is going on!? And then I hear it. Donald Duck?? Yeah and loud christmas music. My huge accident turns into Santa and the EMS squad walking through my neighbor hood.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so it seemed a little more funny as it was happening. sorry for the time you have spent reading this

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
xspeedxracerx said:
so it seemed a little more funny as it was happening. sorry for the time you have spent reading this

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that, I just didn't understand. So there was no accident after all and it was just a Donald Duck parade?

What does a duck have to do with Xmas? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, no crash. Which is good. And donald wasn't there it was just a disney version of the song.

I guess you would have just had to be here...although its not really that funny if its one of those "you would have had to be there" things huh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts