Sportbike Racing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Did you see any exotics?? I went in '99, B4 the Rc-51 was out and I saw RC-45's and [censored] like that. Those pics of the wheelies, were they on a road waaaaay out where woods was on both sides of the road. We went to a place where like 150 bikes (literally) went and watched guys race, wheelie, all types of [censored].

Take it to the streets.

· Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for the invitation, if I get the urge to drive half the way across the country to get creamed by a nitrous powered motorcycle, I'll let you know! Actually, the comment was a way to say "Cool bike", dont be offended, I didn't get my reputation by being a nice guy! But if the R-1 is silver I might have to.... OK, just having fun and being bored since I didnt get to go. But, racing season is here and Laguna Seca is not far away!

· Registered
1,278 Posts
I was just joking around with ya wildRS, we live by the ride what ya brung theory and would love to see you sometime for a ride, I know what you mean about having a race track nearby. I get the shakes thinking about Daytona every year! I like all bikes and our shop builds a reputation from making anything fast! Those race prepped Aprilia Milles look pretty damn hot ClovaR1 and yeah we went to several 200 + sportbike gatherings out on the backroads! Hey Willie here is the link to some more Bottle Baby R6 pics http://www.tobefast.com/faststreetbikes.htm. Look us up for that exhaust, ask for Mike McCoy and tell him Spiderman sent you, he will hook you up!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.