Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I spent the week there, it was just another Bike Week.

<font color=blue>Accelerate 'till you see God, then brake.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
PICS MAN... we need PICS!!!!!! /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
By the way the R7 totally out handles the RC51s, they did seem to have slightly more power but not much at all. I would like to see Gobert take it all the way this year!

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
The R7 is widely thought of as the best handling motorcycle ever.
I want one./images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
who doesn't want a R7? I know I sure do/images/icons/frown.gif

Your signature here

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
couple more. just craziness. I want a R7 too. or a Graves strocker kit or a Yosh EMS or a you know the deal. At least I got my pipe ordered.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
The worse part of the week was The Road Hazards ( they are on Judgement Day - right after the break ) a team our shop sponsors were doing a triple bike stunt and all ended up in intensive care! Thats why I stick to wheelies and standups! Here is a pic of the fresh up painted bottle baby from our shop!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Last one for now. You all know how I love pictures!!!!!! I have always said Bike Week is "Off The Chain!" It just depends on who you meet up with and what you do while there. I met up with just about every stunt rider that was there and went ridding with some of them. Plus those late night highway runs and the wild club scene can't hurt. Oh yeah ClovaR1 you traitor!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
yeah we got 45 minutes of insanity video and mardi gra style flashings. the video went with my cousin to the shop cuz my wife would revoke my bike week pass if she found it!
/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
oooooh a R6 with a nice little "bottle" above the pipe/images/icons/smile.gif

Your signature here

1 - 20 of 27 Posts