Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
aprilia junkie
16,379 Posts
ROFL!

F'in MORONS!

I saw a BUNCH of people bringing their PWC's in the back of their trucks, and between 2 guys just hoisting it out and lowering it into the water.

Seems much safer, unlike those retards! :lol:

Thankfully I've backed ours into the water with a trailer :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
4wd, would help, oh, and not having your exhaust underwater

[/ QUOTE ]I always used my Mazda MX-6 to launch my ski , worked no problem . Exhaust underwater really isnt a big deal at all , 4Wd not needed , i also launched off dirt half the time cause the paved ramps were to full

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Screw it- Back up fast and spike the brakes.

I live on a lake, there is no better entertainment then getting some beer and sitting at the boat ramp. You wouldn't believe the sheeat that goes on. Cars sunk, boats on fire, people yelling back and forth (wife says it is not a good day of boating till someone gets yelled at) i've even seen the occasional fist fight.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
FREAKNSTLR said:
Screw it- Back up fast and spike the brakes.

I live on a lake, there is no better entertainment then getting some beer and sitting at the boat ramp. You wouldn't believe the sheeat that goes on. Cars sunk, boats on fire, people yelling back and forth (wife says it is not a good day of boating till someone gets yelled at) i've even seen the occasional fist fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL :lol:

It's funny, 'cause it's true.

Everytime my wife and I would go to the lake alone and she would be forced to either back the trailer or drive the ski off she would get so flustered and P.O.'d. :lol: I'm just laughing to myself thinking about it.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
4wd, would help, oh, and not having your exhaust underwater

[/ QUOTE ]I always used my Mazda MX-6 to launch my ski , worked no problem . Exhaust underwater really isnt a big deal at all , 4Wd not needed , i also launched off dirt half the time cause the paved ramps were to full

[/ QUOTE ]

that mx-6 is fwd though isn't it? the truck is rwd, underwater probably on mud, between boyancy and the slope, theres no traction, while you got plenty with your front end out of water.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
true, but the backs also in all the crap, algea, mud, sand

they don't even appear to have anyone in the car, that was their first mistake

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
true, but the backs also in all the crap, algea, mud, sand

they don't even appear to have anyone in the car, that was their first mistake

[/ QUOTE ]

But it has 4wd. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Since we are on boat...here is a pic of my old friend. Just sold it this summer. Only rode it like 5 times a year and gas prices make you cringe when you put 80 gal in it!! :bawling: :808993-banghead:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts