Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my desk at work here.......I am doing battle with some Fosters and Jack.....something tells me tomorrow will be a long, very long day........ :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I did it yesterday.....
And I am living your future today :frown:
Plus about 30 greasy chickenwings that refuse to keep their taste in my stomach :kaboom:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Nottobright said:
i can

[/ QUOTE ]Here here then, a drink to sport bike riders....... :waytogo:

A shot of Jack, chase it with some coke and then some Fosters....... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I did it yesterday.....
And I am living your future today

[/ QUOTE ] Its going to be a tough morning tomorrow huh. Will need cups of coffee that are almost like straight caffeine.....

We do drink alot here. But believe me. You better be ready to play ball in the morning.....because if not.....home you go very very quickly........ :waytogo:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
The boss has set up a beer fridge and opium den at work, but I don't get involved in it.

Ninja, considering the situation in Iraq, I'm surprised you'd even think of drinking there. As I understand it, every American there has a target on his back and could be attacked at any time.

·
Registered
207 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
The boss has set up a beer fridge and opium den at work, but I don't get involved in it.

Ninja, considering the situation in Iraq, I'm surprised you'd even think of drinking there. As I understand it, every American there has a target on his back and could be attacked at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! an opium den? Who the hell smokes opium enough that they need a den for it? What happened to straight heroin? Is he Japanese?

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ChrisW said:WTF! an opium den? Who the hell smokes opium enough that they need a den for it? What happened to straight heroin? Is he Japanese?

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol:

It's just an expression. Nothing heavier than the noble weed back there. And I think it's the Chinese who are noted for smoking opium.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Stray said:
Idly wondering where's WFO? :crazy: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah like he needs any motivation at all in this area...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
205 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
[ QUOTE ]
Nottobright said:
i can

[/ QUOTE ]Here here then, a drink to sport bike riders....... :waytogo:

A shot of Jack, chase it with some coke and then some Fosters....... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I did it yesterday.....
And I am living your future today

[/ QUOTE ] Its going to be a tough morning tomorrow huh. Will need cups of coffee that are almost like straight caffeine.....

We do drink alot here. But believe me. You better be ready to play ball in the morning.....because if not.....home you go very very quickly........ :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

I can make you some of my special "Dave's crackhead coffee :waytogo:". It only comes in 42 cups worth and is gaurenteed to get alot of work done! At least that's what all the other aircraft mechanics tell me :blush:. P.S. not responsible for unknown twitchiness and sleepless nights :grin: :Wow1:!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts