Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I think he was trying to point out that there is a company producing cheapsh#t bikes under the name "hero honda" that has no affiliation with honda (but they use the same script/font). Some of those pics are a riot, I've seen more substantial fork tubes on bicycles!! :lol:

EDIT: hey it actually IS affiliated with Honda, so it's not a ripoff after all....just a joint venture to produce 100cc bikes

Hero Honda Motors Ltd.

Established: January 1984
Start of Production: May 1985
Capital Investment: 399.375 million rupee
Capitalization Ratio:
26% Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
26% Hero Group.
48% other shareholders
Representative: Brijmohan Lall Munjal, Chairman
Pawan Kant Munjal, President
Akio Kazusa, Vice-President
Business: Production and sales of motorcycles
Employment: Approx. 7,500 associates (as of November 2004)
Annual Capacity: 2.5 million units (two plants with capacity of 1.25 million each)
Production Models: Splendor (100cc), CD-Dawn (100cc) and others

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, i ain't knowded dat. I thoughted it was a honda ripoff.

The honda cbr, i mean cbz..

Ahem,, the vfr interceptor,, i mean karizma.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
You folks need to get out more. Honda sells a bazillion small-displacement motorcycles in third-world countries. When I was in Brazil 15 years ago every motorcycle was one of these tiny-engined, spindly-forked things. Some of them were even styled like sportbikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
flankr7 said:
Okay I get it now... Then why is this straight pimpin' high rollin baller on a claimed 1977 Hero Honda "Majestic"?

[/ QUOTE ] :cwm27: :cwm27:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
mikev7 said:
[ QUOTE ]
flankr7 said:
Okay I get it now... Then why is this straight pimpin' high rollin baller on a claimed 1977 Hero Honda "Majestic"?

[/ QUOTE ] :cwm27: :cwm27:

[/ QUOTE ]Having problems... Here we go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.