Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yawn...

[scratchballs] Oh, hey there.[/scratchballs]

So.... Is anyone making any dirty purchases, or asking for any dirty items for the holidays?

I guess I will be picking up my bike in a couple weeks, assuming I can get another freelance check to pay for it. I still owe $3,008 on my WR. I don't think there will be a problem.

But that will probably do it for me. Maybe a new helmet or something.

How's about you folks?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I wanted to go on a dirt bike training course run in Sydney (about 400 km / 250 miles away from where I live).

But it looks like I'll be getting a dremel instead.

Ahh well.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, that's not a bad trade. I can't tell you how many times my Dremel has come in handy, and nothing else would do. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I personally will be purchaseing a ball scratching from CSS996 :lol:for 5 bucks :bird:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You forgot about your queer-as-a-mofo discount. Only $2.50 for you, STUD! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So... This post is ruined. :bawling:

I blame you.

Congrats, assbag! :applause: :applause: :applause:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say...

Well, I'm hung like a horse, but since you are not a man, I guess the answer is no. :bird:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And speaking of meat sandwiches, you and the missus wanna do dinner tonight?

With me an Tina, that is.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
can you post your cell phone number all over the internett so many many manly men can call you.... we are interested of food shoveling! PM me you cell again and I will call your 900 #

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry Casso. We are actually... Well, no. We are very strange. I apologize.

CSS996

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
"screwed in the head" quite the visual.

Pillow Pants protects me from any man on man love :lol:

I'm hoping for some heated grips for the street bike. Also the pumpkin could realy use a new chain and sprockets.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I need those 'pillow pants' I may end up riding with Ray in a few weeks..... Is there a place that sells those, or do they come free with mexican food?

Good to hear from you!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Pillow Pants is a vagina troll from the above referenced movie (Clerks II). But in my case he lives in my anus and bites off any intruders. Either way some type of corn hole defence is required around Ray. :Wow1:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh YEAH! Right!!!! I saw that movie, but the naked Jay scene erased most of it from my mind. :frown: My bad....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts