Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there are any companys that make high mounts for the now ancient F3's? I've got a D&D pipe which is really fine, but was looking for something to change things up a bit. Appreciate any info you might have...Thanks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
if you are happy with the D&D, maybe you can find a good exhaust shop and have them customise the mid pipe to a high mount. Also any experienced welder who deals with stainless tubing could do it.
It would be cheaper then buying a new exhaust.

Fil
98 Honda VTR1000
SuperHawk

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
This is true.. for i have seen no high mount for the now ancient cbrs. You must search far and find he who melts metal to fabricate youre plumbing to suit your needs. I too have a D&D but dont wanna trouble with a high mount. Id like to put my rear pegs to use once in a while. /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Yoshimura might be a good try. They made a high mount for my ancient 91 gsxr 750. But I have never seen a high mount for your model of cbr so personal fabrication may be the route to go.

If you wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, that is what I figured but thought I'd check with this vast resource to be sure I wasn't just missing something...

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
well you are missing something... 'cause renegade actually produces hi-mount duals of all things for the old cbr's. they may very well offer a single...

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think leovinci makes a high mount for the F3. I have a c-5 cf from two brothers anybody ever try to just put the high mount piece and switch it out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts