Any reason ...

1977 Yamaha RD 400 French Blue
1977 Yamaha RD 400 Chappy Red
1984 Suzuki Gamma

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I think y'all know why....

Why are you people so obsessed with that? Let's put this welcoming stuff to rest. I think she has already been welcomed MORE than enough! Lights out, Peace!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Hybone go easy on rd400d, by the time you get to his age small pleasures are few and far between. /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
/images/icons/tongue.gif

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

·
Registered
111 Posts
yeah got to much crap about it jsut wanted to be myself but for some reason people can't see beyond the outside layer..

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Small pleasures are indeed a treat but

I wasn't trying to welcome the young lady. I was wondering if the pix was to raccy for the administrators? - or was she getting to much attention? or , well even more than small pleasures, I'm a noisy little SOB and want to know everything

So if that ain't your bag buddy, take the high road.

If you want to turn this into a pissing contest then I'm game.

Don't forget, I hand with the cretins and hooligans who take old junk and make it purty and run again. I can slam with the best of them.

And if you're the type that get's pissed off fast, don't play. I have a thick skin and look at all of this as a game.

I've been slammed by the best of them out there, and from that established some friendship with hackers who can make your world rock! Especially on your computer. Some of these are our gov'ts best.

For me, it's intellectual candy and I don't get mad, but I do play rough.

So as the brits would say, bugger off!!!!!!!

1984 Suzuki Gamma

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I think bad kitty answered the question...lets be nice to each other eh? thanks!/images/icons/smile.gif

-Dara

·
Registered
407 Posts
We have lots of beautiful and witty SBW's on this board...lets be nice and keep it that way /images/icons/tongue.gif(if that's not sucking up I dont know what is!)/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

think bad kitty answered the question...lets be nice to each other eh? thanks!

<hr></blockquote>

err, though I was on one of my two-stroke forems.

i'll try to be nice from now on!

1984 Suzuki Gamma

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

Don't forget, I hand with the cretins and hooligans who take old junk and make it purty and run again. I can slam with the best of them.

And if you're the type that get's pissed off fast, don't play. I have a thick skin and look at all of this as a game.

I've been slammed by the best of them out there, and from that established some friendship with hackers who can make your world rock! Especially on your computer. Some of these are our gov'ts best.

<hr></blockquote>

I am speechless...... let's rest this thread. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
You mean the opposite of a french manicure? Black tips on the nails from the grime rather than white tips?

-k

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
bk~ I for one can absolutely, positively see more than the outside layer of a person. Again, many welcomes! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
52 Posts
The same thing happened to me when I 1st joined the site. I avoided it for a while - in my case it was the other girls that treated me so poorly.

Enjoy life, stop your bitchin'!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

I've been slammed by the best of them out there

<hr></blockquote>

poor choice of words there..../images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Registered
770 Posts
Getting about time for a group hug, isn't it??/images/icons/tongue.gif

(Nemesis - yup, that line is from Shrek)...

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

1 - 20 of 39 Posts