Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y\'all... what\'s up? I\'ve missed you guys.

So what have I missed the last severl months? Duc748 about up to 50,000 posts by now?

We had the baby in May... I'm finished with my last employer, and am now getting ready to open my new dental office next month :smile:

Check out my new website... http://www.blueridgedental.net

I still have my 748... I tried to sell it last fall (wrong time of year)... I was thinking of trying to sell it this spring, but now I'm itching to keep it... we dont really "need" the money, but since having the baby and working on the new practice, I havent been riding as much... but when I get on the bike once a month to charge the battery, its like riding for the first time...

I may have to rethink the selling thing again...

So what's been going on with eSportbike?

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Re: Hey Y\'all... what\'s up? I\'ve missed you guys.

Not much new going on - You'd think that at least the political threads would have stopped.... But no....

Scott :crazy: :wink:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts

:postwhore2: ing and more :postwhore2: ing

Welcome back!

JM

·
Registered
7,177 Posts

Hey man! Why on earth would having a child and starting a new dental practice prevent you from being on the forums? Priorities man, PRIORITIES. Sheeesh. :rolling:

Don't sell the bike - I know it seems like the rational (hell, probably IS) decision but it would only serve as a constant reminder of what you gave up seeing that empty spot in the driveway. :809028-ridin:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Porrada lives in Kaliforniastan now, where he belongs. You can tell he's from Florida, because the first thing he did in Kali was complain that the weather was too cold.

Uh, and we got some cool new graemlins. :Wow1: That's about it. :808993-banghead:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Porrada lives in Kaliforniastan now, where he belongs. You can tell he's from Florida, because the first thing he did in Kali was complain that the weather was too cold.

Uh, and we got some cool new graemlins. :Wow1: That's about it. :808993-banghead:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehhe...you smart ass. My wife complained, whilst I went for a ride in the mountains and marvelled at the experience of TURNING the bike in both directions repeatedly.

With no cloverleafs.

:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts