Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys is craig p kenny still around takin care of speeding tickets and stuff?? if not, is there anyone else in town doing it??

·
Registered
691 Posts
Were you out doing wheelies on your quad down on the strip? :blush: Seriously, he's still around, taking care of tickets. :waytogo: Did you go and get another street bike? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Greggo.

·
Registered
876 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
r1otis said:
hey guys is craig p kenny still around takin care of speeding tickets and stuff?? if not, is there anyone else in town doing it??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea Chris, he's still fixing tickets. He just hooked me up last month. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
OK Chris - What'd you do ?!?!!? :crazy: :wink: :808919-icon_police:

[/ QUOTE ]
50 in a 35(in my truck)... :rolling:..look out i'm crazy!!....

[ QUOTE ]
Did you go and get another street bike? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Greggo

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but Brandon and I were down at your work today and you never bothered to come over and say hi!.. :bawling:... :wink:

[ QUOTE ]
Yea Chris, he's still fixing tickets. He just hooked me up last month.

[/ QUOTE ]
right on..looks like he's gonna be doin another one of mine.. :waytogo:

[ QUOTE ]
I say he got a new motorbike and going up and down and speedin' all over !!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lol... :lol: :lol:...thats funny sh!t Jimb..i was actually on my way up to bring u some piss clams.. :grin:

[ QUOTE ]
How does this guy hook you up with your tickets???

[/ QUOTE ]
He takes care of all the BS work involved to get the fine/points reduced, and can usually get you out of having to go to traffic school too..oh and the best part, no lawyers fee.. :waytogo:

I got poped doing 50 in a 35 by some North town cop that had a chip on his shoulder...o'well

Good to see some familiar faces still around!.... :grin:
thanks guys(and girl)!!..

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tim who????...wow now there's a name i havn't heard in a LONG time...
Nobody seems to know, or can't say<(you know the whole "i'd tell ya but then i'd have to kill ya" thing)...

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Ok, now that THAT is settled....where'd Tim Crawford (Motoracer) go? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I havnt seen him for a while either , i used to run into him at random gas stations every few months .

·
Registered
205 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
r1otis said:
Tim who????...wow now there's a name i havn't heard in a LONG time...
Nobody seems to know, or can't say<(you know the whole "i'd tell ya but then i'd have to kill ya" thing)...

[/ QUOTE ]

And then we'd have to bleach the truck bed out again :rolling:! Boomboom if you guys keep up this rate, I raising the price for the holes to be dug :coolgleamA:. Also, we may have to find a new county since the one we use is full :waytogo:. Haha

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey thanks again guys....just dropped my tickets (yes ticketS) off[wipping hands clean motion]...at his office... :waytogo:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Chris: Yep, got relocated to Mesa, I'll be saying "Adios" to Vegas...They've got "Rubberized Asphault" down here! The deed is done! See you in a couple of weeks when I'm up there packing all my crap for the move. Later, Greggo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts