Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked through the prior posts and saw that you had a service manual. Since I am essentially an evil person, I was wondering. Any chance you've done something like or know where I can find something like this?... http://yzfr6.net/manual/ For our bike, of course. I have some specific stuff I need right now, like some wiring info - but I need some general stuff too. I'm out of warranty, so it's time to start tinkering and making this thing work like I want it to. /images/icons/wink.gif

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Yeah, nothing like that bro. I do have the fold out wiring schematic in this thing if ya like I can scan it in, along with something else that you need..

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be great! All I really need is the wiring harness for the upper. (Headlight, lean angle sensor, etc.) That should be about it for now, I'll get one sooner or later and just start reading. Then, when I find something that looks fun, I'll go take it apart. /images/icons/wink.gif

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Man theres alot of wiring diagrams in here LOL. I will give ya this one (see attachment).. If you need an area blown up in better detail, or need a part that I cut off a little let me know. I figured we could use this as a start point..

Good luck LOL. It may be easier to view if you print it out..Just a thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts