Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
troythetroll said:
Hey Joe Joe! What parts of Colorado do you hail from? Felony Freestyle eh? Interesting name....

[/ QUOTE ]
WE ARE OUT OF PARKER CO, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WE HAVE A WEBSITE YOU COULD CHECK OUT, JUST PUT OUT OUR FIRST REAL PRODUCED VIDEO TEASER. GOOD TO MEET YOU GUYS JOEJOE

FELONYFREESTYLE.COM

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
ZOEY said:
JoeJoe welcome to the family.

Just checking in checking on replies as I don't personally stunt.

[/ QUOTE ]
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME, DONT MATTER IF YOU DONT STUNT, I LOVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BIKES JOEJOE

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
longrider said:
Welcome to the site JoeJoe, I see you got your posts working :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

YES I DID BUDDY, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME, I LIKE THE PICTURE OF YOU ON THE OLD GSXR 1000 GOOD STUFF!!! JOEJOE

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Welcome aboard, JoeJoe!!! :waytogo: NOW QUIT YELLING! :lol: I believe I know you, I'm friends with Paul and have the blue SVS, used to hang out off Kalamath... :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Hoopty said:
Welcome aboard, JoeJoe!!! :waytogo: NOW QUIT YELLING! :lol: I believe I know you, I'm friends with Paul and have the blue SVS, used to hang out off Kalamath... :809028-ridin:

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool man good to talk to you!!! Thanks for the welcome.. Good call on the all caps lock! :smile:
Thanks for the tip!!! I dont go to kalamath anymore,, do people still go there? take care probably see you this summer!! JOEJOE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.