Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Re: Herrrrrrrrre\'s Johnny!

very nice monsterJ, one question. Why is the front wheel so far apart from the rest of the bike. did u increase the rake on purpose?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

James,

Baaaadddddaaaaaasssssss!!!!!!!! Fook ya! Lovely, yet brutal. I love the top triple clamp, billet gas cap, SBK front end, chopped fender.........damn, I love it all!

Nice work!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

The parts list:

TiN Showas, Ohlins rear shock, Marchesini wheels, Goldline master cylinders, World Supersport rotors and calipers, Arrow Titanium steering damper, Arrow SBK clipons, custom Alex Ortner upper triple, CRG hindsight mirrors, K&N air filter and crankcase breather, Dynacoils, Factory Pro jet kit, Sil Motor high mount carbon fiber exhaust, DP mono rearsets, rear wave rotor, titanium axles, all stock steel hardware replaced with aluminum or titanium hardware

Carbon bits:

Vented front fender (like in the raffle), headlight bucket, DP analog tach kit, ignition switch cover, side air scoops, side panels, seat cowl, sproket cover, rear hugger, belt covers

There's tons of little things that I left off, but I think you guys get the point!!

Kaka, the forks are all the way down in the clamps right now. They need to go up about 10-15mm. Good eye!

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
http://www.motowheels.com
Sacto, CA

·
Registered
823 Posts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........"J" you gotta tell me where to get that triple clamp........I thought it was one of your superbike to monster conversions. Awesome /images/icons/smile.gif
It looks alot like mine. If I ever get a digital camera I'll post pics.......I'm getting the pipes (from the header to my Leo Vinci slip ons) done in Black Chrome........It's the only part of the bike that doesn't look good.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Dave the triple will go into production soon. (May 1?) I should have a batch shorty there after. The one on my bike is handmade by Alex.. it's a quasi prototype for the production unit. My header looks like poop... I'm getting this one polished soon. When I get the 944 motor in I'll get that (spaghetti) header powder coated and aluminized.

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
http://www.motowheels.com
Sacto, CA

·
Registered
372 Posts

J....um, yeah, that bike is, well, VERY NICE!! Good work, and enjoy the fruits of your effort! Well done.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts

Very nice!![golf clap]
Question: Where might one get those rear sets, for a Nonduc?

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts

Very nice Monster. You have a right to be proud of it...

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts

LOL! /images/icons/laugh.gif

Looks great James! I'll look for you in 2003 in Vegas again so I can get a closer look. /images/icons/wink.gif

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts

speaking of that triple clamp... also, i'll be posting some alex ortner bike pics soon i took down at daytona.

btw james, you should've bought my stock 124hp 996 motor i sold awhile back... :) also, go ahead and just black out those forks and swingarm and to keep with the monochromatic scheme... then she'll really look BADD AZZZ...!!! like alvin egerer's terminator bike.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts