Sportbike Racing Forum banner

HEllo again

3K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  evollife 
#1 ·
HEy to all of you guys out there i am real the only thing that is fake on me are the 2 saline bags that sit on my chest.. it is ok too think that i am a figment of your imagination but i am 100% chick that rides and loves fast cars... her is a little info about me Occupation:
Fitness Fanatic, Model, Part-time this and that.

Hobbies/Interests:
Live at the gym, outdoor adventures, Horseback riding, Extreme sports (watch and play), Dirt bike riding, Fast motorcycles, Get in the car and drive somewhere, watch Speedvision and the Discovery channel, Travel, Work on cars, Take stuff apart put it back together, Play with puppies, Spend time getting to know new people and my awesome family..

Favorite food:
Thanksgiving dinner, Cheat days when I can have pasta and then CHOCOLATE ICECREAM!!!!

Personal traits:
Spontaneous, Great listener, Tolerant, Down to earth, Amusing, Puzzling, Elegant, Bright, and a bit of a Pain in the Ass.

Favorite music:
New rock, Techno, 80’s, Big hair bands, Classical, ok a little bit of everything…

Birth sign:
Scorpio

What I look for in a guy:
Outgoing, athletic, communicates, funny as hell, great eyes, someone that can put up and keep up with me..

I love:
Fun people, Fast cars, Going on new adventures, Learning new things, My fat puppy dog Smitty.

I Hate:
Stuck up snobs, traffic, people that complain, and being late..

Goals in Life:
To experience as much as I can, more good then bad, so I can be a well rounded person..

Big Dream:
To be happy and be able to share that with someone!!!

Thanks to:
My family for supporting my decisions throughout life. And my good friends that are always there for me!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
in reply to:

...it is ok too think that i am a figment of your imagination but i am 100% chick that rides and loves fast cars...

I wouldn't go that far, but hey, welcome to the site.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

#4 ·
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

BTW, are you busy Friday night?

<hr></blockquote>

MetalNinjaBabe might get you on that one man... but I don't think she would because she knows your just kidding. I mean, with a woman like badkitty, you could only kid about such a thing.

I'm just messin' Viper, it's all in jest.

Anyway, to topic. I would have to say that badkitty is quite the woman!

#5 ·
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Outgoing, athletic, communicates, funny as hell, great eyes, someone that can put up and keep up with me

<hr></blockquote>

4 out of 6 aint bad/images/icons/wink.gif how about bald and artistic?

I still don't think your real/images/icons/wink.gif/images/icons/shocked.gif

#7 ·
Welcome to the site. Fresh blood is always a good thing. I've got a feeling your presense will shake things up just a little bit./images/icons/smile.gif

Michael

#16 ·
LOL/images/icons/laugh.gif is this the only thing you guys have all day to do is theorize if she's for real or not?? Well the Cali or Pacific group will know if she's real or not and I'm sure they'll let everyone know.. If she is or isn't why should it matter?? She loves to ride and is on esportbike, lets leave it at that. Welcome to Esportbike.. cha ching.. there's my .02 cents.. /images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

#17 ·
Well said, SilverF4. People seem to be making much ado about nothing...

Once again, welcome BadKitty.

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

#20 ·
Is it just me or did I just read a personal add in Match.com or "Great Expectations?" It seems like this thread has turned into an online dating service....

Anyway, back to topic.... and welcome to the forum BadKitty. I don't think you need to prove if you are real or not since this site can be anonymous if you want to. As long as you are real to the people you actually associate with, then that's all that matters /images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, I am also a health/workout nut and am currently getting certified in personal training. I want to ask you if you can give me some tips on how to start putting up a portfolio because I have finally decided to give a shot at fitness modeling. Please PM me if you don't mind /images/icons/laugh.gif Thanks!

#21 ·
how does one go about becoming certified for personal training? It is my one other true passion besides motorcycles and I am considering attempting to become certified as long as it is not a 4 year college.....the chemistry scares me..booo. I would like to take the knowledge i have acquired- quite vast indeed in relation to working out, and try to help others out with it, and from the looks of the trainers at my local golds gym- i'm willing to say that most are not 4 year excercise physiology majors haha thanks kitty, or anyone else.

#23 ·
Welcome to the site Badkitty...

Ignore all the cat-calls, it is all in good fun, honest. Anyway, it's always good to have more women on the site. Unfortunately motorcycling is a male-dominated sport, and internet bulletin boards are also male-dominated... so we tend to suffer from a lack of estrogen here.

Enjoy your stay!

Jeff
'00 TT600

#24 ·
Well,

I'm 6 for 6, but I'm hitched, happy, and middle aged.

Glad you joined us BadKitty and we have some new blood on the sight.

And remember, nothing like the MOTUL 2T 600 (the best twostroke oil I know of) in the morning.

1977 Yamaha RD 400 French Blue
1977 Yamaha RD 400 Chappy Red
1984 Suzuki Gamma

#26 ·
I can't believe people up and called you a fake.
Sorta surprised to see that out of this site.

Welcome to the site, if you hang around a while you are
sure to learn some valuable info on bikes, or life in
general. Or at least read something worth a laugh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.