Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've recently gotten back into a little hobby I had in high school...cigars. I'm just about to enjoy a Macanudo Hyde Park. I think maybe next time I'll try a Punch Punch..heard they were pretty good for the price. So any of you fellas/ladies(?) enjoy a fine cigar from time to time? I always love to hear things to try/things to avoid. :waytogo:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Montecristo Habano #2.
The best tapered cigar you'll have ever smoked.

I typically get a #4.

The Dominican ones aren't the same quality as the Cubans. And I find Montecristo to have a better flavor than Cohiba and Romeo y Julieta - but those three are my favorite brands.

·
Registered
207 Posts
When i was younger me and my friends spent a night up in canada. we bought a cuban cigar for about $26 canadien. didnt smoke it though, we rolled weed up with it into a phatty blunt. i think the tobacco that we emptied out was worth more than the weed. those were the good ole care free days......

say no to drugs....

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I personally don't like the "harshness" of the cuban cigars. On the other hand I love the Dominican. I went to the Dominican last year, I smoked my weight in cigars--mostly Don Carlos. You will all laugh but in Dominican you can buy Cubans for like $2!! no one wants them. I was in Costa Rica in October and got some of their cigars...very strong-dark tobacco. I still have some but they are good. I used to smoke Free Cubas made in Dominican and loved them. Very mild and will smoke for like an hour!! I can't find them anymore. If I buy cigars state side I usually get Fuente or Romeo & Julieta. I keep a small Humidor with a variety of cigars. I try not to keep too many now just because i don't smoke them like I used to.

G

·
I tryz to avoid cancer by not smoking any cancer sticks or logs. I had enough weedz when i was a lil chirren and dont'z touches the schmokez.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hey man, look at George Burns--smoked like 10 cigars a day...died at something like 100yrs old, AND I would put money on he was still getting action!! I don't think one fine cigar a month is going to kill me...

And

:808918-ot:Mikev7 what the HEL* is that little animated worm under your name? That thing is going to give me nightmares! Looks like something that would eat Barney

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I like...

Baccrat (really sweet mild, great!)
Don Jose (cheap but good for daily smokes)
La Gloria Cuban (heavy, classic flavor)

few others but I fogot the names. Got one in a tube for a weding gift from my wifes parents. Was a 30-40 buck smoke. Still have the tube, I'll check later.

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
FREAKNSTLR said:
Hey man, look at George Burns--smoked like 10 cigars a day...died at something like 100yrs old, AND I would put money on he was still getting action!! I don't think one fine cigar a month is going to kill me...

And

:808918-ot:Mikev7 what the HEL* is that little animated worm under your name? That thing is going to give me nightmares! Looks like something that would eat Barney

[/ QUOTE ]I've been having it a while. I got it from sportbikes.net in a avatar show-off. It's a nasty looking thing huh?

·
Registered
822 Posts
My three favorites :grin: :grin: :grin:

Arturo Fuente "Hemingway" Short Story (Dominican,Natral)
Arturo Fuente "Hemingway" Signature (Dominican, Maduro)
Arturo Fuente "Hemingway" Untold Story (Dominican, Maduro)

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.