Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Harris' 2002 R1 from Ally Pally. But it didn't say all that was on the bike

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey spiderman. I think the black forks look more trick. Can you imagine it being titanium nitrited. That would look really nice./images/icons/smile.gif
Harris always make a sweet R1. I have an 2000 catalog and they have two different ones in there. They all look choice.

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Yeah that 02 is looking real good./images/icons/crazy.gif

But I'm in the middle of too much work on my 00 to think about an 02...

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Harris site stinks no pics..... I wanna see a hot rod 02 R1 anyone know where one is......... I thought Graves would have something by now!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is the sticker on the fairing from the black and Silver? The bike looks blue to me, but maybe I'm not seeing straight. Went over 1K on mine today!! Has anyone dyno'd diff slip-ons on the '02 yet?...

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I am still waiting around to see a performance enhanced 02 R1.... with some nice numbers to go with it. Hell Yamaha hasn't even released a single rear solo seat cover yet... /images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
352 Posts
I saw a seat cowl for a 02 at the dealer on Fri.
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I am still waiting around to see a performance enhanced 02 R1.... with some nice numbers to go with it. Hell Yamaha hasn't even released a single rear solo seat cover yet...

<hr></blockquote>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts