Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Many Happy Returns! (whatever that means! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif) :waytogo:

I wonder if Byron has remembered and sent you a gift?

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Slorch ~ Happy birthday to you and many more to come. You need to stay around so I can harass you for all of the times you have harassed me.

So is this one of the days your wife lets you have some? :grin:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:
Many Happy Returns! (whatever that means! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif) :waytogo:

I wonder if Byron has remembered and sent you a gift?

[/ QUOTE ]He is going to get a gift from me alright...... :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Metamucil, Ensure, Depends and a walking cane isn't considered a gift, Byron :smirk:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
:lol:

Happy Birthday, Slorch! :waytogo:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
happy Birthday, Slorch. Hope you have fun day. :smile:

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
What a sick bunch of freaks, er, I mean thanks everyone! :laugh:

Just another work day for me, although not a really tough one. The boss is away, and I'm busy "planning" trips to Boston, Buffalo, Hartford, Ronkonkoma, etc. In other words, doing nothing! :waytogo: :shocked:

In a cruel twist of fate, my birthday was actually stolen a decade ago, and I've yet to get it back. On that day, the warden woke me with a smack and the words "Get up. It's time." (apparently, she's surly before coffee! :lol:)

Time for what, you ask? Well, she happened to be very pregnant at the time, so I had a pretty good idea that it wasn't me who had wet the bed!

All of which is a long way of saying today is also my son's birthday, so that's pretty cool. Even better, he's old enough now that we don't have to celebrate with a Barney-themed party! :applause:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Happy birthday slorch! Happy B-day to your son too! :waytogo:

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
I hope I'm not too late for the cake :grin:, Happy Birthday to you and your son! In our family we have some same birthdays also, I share one with my brothers wife and he shares one with our sisters husband. Have a great day :tongue:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.