Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a while ago someone posted a like for the Colorado Sport Bike Club.

I was looking over their site and saw the whole deal with hand signals and was wondering if you guys used the same ones or maybe a unique variation of your own.

Also is there any web site maintained by the people that use the mountain group here on esportbike?

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
The <font color=blue>MHSBA</font color=blue> or what's left of it/images/icons/frown.gif use to just use the basics
cop----bang on helmet
And then point out gravel,sand and dirt

What more do ya need /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Yeah what ever happened to the huge MHSBA, we use to be like 40+ strong.

I can kill a yak from 200 yards away....With MIND BULLETS!!!

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
A once great and powerful tribe now reduced to us/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/crazy.gif
What can you do?

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I'll bet we'll be back once the weather gets better...We haven't been out on a group ride since Choad's crash...I think it's partly due to that, and partly due to the HORRIBLY sucky weather this winter...Last winter was a lot better for riding..This winter is seems to snow again as soon as the roads clear.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
I agree, Blue. We went from an extremely good winter for riding to one of the worst I can remember. I drove to Granby a month ago and while the roads were dry, a bike would have needed paddle tires to get through the sand!! /images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Once we get into mid April we will be doing lost of rides. I didn't go on my first ride with you guys until Mid April last year anyway.

“When the dogs are looking for their bones and it’s raining ice picks on your steel shores”

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi, I am new here, what is the MHSBA, is there a website? I am assuming it is a club, where do you guys ride?

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Mile High Sport Bike Association (MHSBA). We plan all are rides right here. We do lots of rides in the twisties right out of the front range on weekends. A few longer multi-day trips during the year (see the memorial day thread). Just keep checking here for details.

“When the dogs are looking for their bones and it’s raining ice picks on your steel shores”

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
More like suck A.S.S./images/icons/wink.gif

YellowJacket and Punky were the ones keeping track and they turned over the reigns to anyone that wanted it.....noone did/images/icons/frown.gif It was at something like 30 last time I saw the list. Although we were very hard pressed to ever pick a date where all 30 would show. We are more or less the eSportbike of Colorado.

Although a few hardcore people have <font color=blue>MHSBA</font color=blue> in there sig.....it lives in the hearts of all of us/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
159 Posts
Long live the MHSBA!
Not seeing alot people here much, either.
I am picking up new chain and sprockets for the scooter this weekend. I am also picking up a new jet kit for it. Anyone know how to install and configure this? ALso and am in need of a tune up / valve job. Who are the mechanics here? There is beer at stake here....
lemme know.
thanks

Something wicked this way comes

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Long live the MHSBA!!! /images/icons/smile.gif What ever happened to Yello and Punky anyway? Haven't seen them since that party they had at their place last October...

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts