Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
eSandboxLivin
1,803 Posts
I live in Hampton, but alas.. I am bikeless.. I've been on this forum for quite some time and I dont think there are many folks from this area on here. I think I talked to you a couple months ago before you moved, your up at Eustis right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya,

Just came in from Germany.... Do you know where most riders hang out? I was hoping this area would be crawling with bikes. Anyway.... Hope you get back on two soon... If you do...give me a ring.

·
eSandboxLivin
1,803 Posts
Most riders hang out at the McDonalds on mercury and colesium. If your up in the Eustis area, get on 64 east to the mercury exit, take a left on mercury and the McDonalds in about a quarter mile down on the right hand side.

·
Registered
1 Posts
what up fam? i live in the newport news, fort eustis area. just started a club last year got 9 members right now. check us out at www.splittinlanez.com. as said before lots of riders meet at the mcdonalds on mercury in hampton. problem is they do a lot of sitting. i am not really for that but when it gets a little warmer we can get together for a ride or you can check out the club to see if it is something you would like.
one
dolla

1 - 8 of 8 Posts