Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.guggenheim.com

Went to Vegas last week and saw the motorcycle show. It was phenomenal! There must have been over 150 bikes in the show. All the way from the 1800's to the late 1990's.

Sucks that one can't take pics in there. We were looking so close at the old bikes that security told us not too look so close cuz the cameras couldn't tell if we were touching them or not. It took us about 10 min to get out of the habit!

Getting Vegas is cheap too. Go to expedia.com, select flight tickets for mid week, then packages will pop up. Two of flew from San Jose, Ca to Vegas and back and stayed 4 nights at the San Remo (2 star, kinda dumpy, but walking distance from everything on the south strip) for $360 ... for both of us! The show is only $11 (student and teacher rate).

"Do you know what 'the world' is to me? Shall I show it to you in my mirror?" Nietzsche

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
good deal... darn, no pics...?!?!? WTF...??? i've been wanting to go check that soo badly, but now i don't know if i want to...? i guess there are many other things to do also in vegas to make up for not being able to take pics once i went through... then again, i dunno bro... i might have to sneek one of those 007/austin powers tie clip cameras in there... LOL i love motorcycles WAAAYYY to much to not bring home shots of some historic antiques... :)

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
So they gotcha w/ the ol "no pictures" line, huh.
Tourists [shaking head] /images/icons/wink.gif

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think they are worried about the cameras stealing the soul of the bikes! Ha ha. Bad mojo! I went during Ducati Rev's America and it was great.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Hey Rod, did you (and another guy) bring your Aprilia's to DRA?
I saw 2 there. First time I had ever seen one in person. Very nice bikes!

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
No I brought my 996. It is orange and black with INS/GSE racing body work from BSB. I saw the Aprilias there too however.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts