Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Patriot is in the parking lot the easter bay chemical thingy. South of the SF airport. To the west of the chemical crap if I remember right.

I dont remember where I stole an admiral from, its a big 4 door, look for it in downtown areas of SF and LS, and around north SF.

Good luck, getting the cars was the biggest pain in the ass.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Patriot can also be found just north of the export ship in teh military docks on teh south side of the building. Make sure you use a good car to drive back there since you will get 4 or 5 stars instantly.

The admiral... Check teh underground airport parking lot in SF.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Ziggo said:
Patriot is in the parking lot the easter bay chemical thingy. South of the SF airport. To the west of the chemical crap if I remember right.

I dont remember where I stole an admiral from, its a big 4 door, look for it in downtown areas of SF and LS, and around north SF.

Good luck, getting the cars was the biggest pain in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ziggo. I got the patriot and have been stealing ever 4 door car I see incase I missed the admiral. Still no luck. It's the last car I need for the 1st board.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I swear to god I saw the damn thing in the woods near where that spanish bitch lives. (robbery missions)

My friends says I am full of sh!t but I saw something in those woods, was scared to go back for a few days :eek:oo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts