Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GS can\'t get his butt out of bed Saturday chat....

The man wanted to launch the chat threads... But can't seem to handle the pressure. :blush:

Good Morning!!!

Scott :lol:

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Re: GS can\'t get his butt out of bed Saturday chat

Come on now, he just may have something better to do on a Saturday morning :tongue: :Wow1:

·
Registered
12 Posts

Morning guys and girls, wish I could have slept Ive been up studying. I have my last final for the semester today, Econ. :flame:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Re: GS can\'t get his butt out of bed Saturday chat....

[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:
The man wanted to launch the chat threads... But can't seem to handle the pressure. :blush:

Good Morning!!!

Scott :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]A mortar round from one of the sheit heads around here would get him moving that is for sure..... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Re: GS can\'t get his butt out of bed Saturday chat....

GS can't get his butt out of bed Saturday chat....

Betcha he would for a *Boobie Snack*....<scooby doo giggle> :lol:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts

GS DOES like those boobie snacks! :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, FWIW, I woke up a little late, and had to scoot out the door to make it to work this morning. That's my reason, and I'm sticking to it! :tongue:

Spiked, I got you the Belvedere, didn't I? Too bad it couldn't topple the champ :waytogo:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts

[ QUOTE ]

Spiked, I got you the Belvedere, didn't I? Too bad it couldn't topple the champ :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, sir.
And, dispite it taking a close 2nd place, it is still a "super premium" vodka that has earned the right to sit on the fridge next to the Appleton's, Gibson's, Souther, Grey Goose and all the other wonderful beverages I think are worthy of being on the fridge.
The cheap stuff sits at the front of the collection and is owned by the roommate.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts

Im Impressed, My cousin is going home for xmas, and bringing me back some Appleton VX. Most people up here don't know what good rum is, bacardi.. BAH, Cpt Mo, is okay/good, but doesn'thold a candle to Appleton's. :waytogo:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
Im Impressed, My cousin is going home for xmas, and bringing me back some Appleton VX. Most people up here don't know what good rum is, bacardi.. BAH, Cpt Mo, is okay/good, but doesn'thold a candle to Appleton's. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I didn't really like rum until I got Appletons.

It was the favorite alcohol of this short white Jamaican I knew - he was my ex-gf's best friend's dad. He was really cool; 5'1-maybe but could drink you under the table! :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.