eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:
Yah - Grolsch is GOOD beer...

Scott :bawling:

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that.

That's my typical beer when I go the the local Greek/Medeterranian place that is really awesome ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Maybe that's their version of a 'stop stick...' You either stop for free beer or get your tires sliced up by all the broken bottles ~

JM

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
:laugh: Now i understand why the dutch are slightly crazy-- they have so much grolsch they can use them as stop sticks, they can smoke pot in their "coffee shops" and they cute girls like to ride around in hot pants on their bikes.....Maybe I should move...

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
thenightangel said:
:laugh: Now i understand why the dutch are slightly crazy-- they have so much grolsch they can use them as stop sticks, they can smoke pot in their "coffee shops" and they cute girls like to ride around in hot pants on their bikes.....Maybe I should move...

[/ QUOTE ]

Free country, everyone's invited... :grin:

Two trucks clipped each other on this narrow road. It opened up the side of the Grolsch truck...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
:shocked: :shocked: Yea, I'd help clean that up (at least the unbroken bottles). I like the strong hop flavor in Grolsch and used to drink a lot of it since they make/made? a resealable bottle that was perfect for homebrew. :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
A moment of silence for all those soilders, and some needs to get in there and take care of the wounded.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts