Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the RC211 will look like come the weekend of April 7th...

uuugghh... revolting if you ask me. i honestly never really warmed up to the nastro azzuro NSR. i hope rossi's not still going to be wearing those non-matching neon yellow leathers on this thing too...? it was already not matching with the different shade of yellow on the 500. i'm so spoiled by WSBK and AMA racing... LOL

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and the XREO. or GSV-R as it's now known...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Re: livery and onions

Don`t worry I read in" Racer" mag that He and the machine would retain the Nustro Azzuro beer livery.. Your right Rossi wears them leathers a weee bit to tight...

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yeah, i think i recall reading something about that too. and last, but not least... the "powder puff" stylings of the "cube"...

i think they should go ahead and black out the frame and swinger like most everybody else and make the wheels sky blue. just my
.02$...

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

that Aprilia's fookin sweet as hell!!!!/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,485 Posts

I'll second what WinkoR1 said and double it...

What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

·
Registered
331 Posts

I guess I'm the only one. But I think the Aprilia's nose looks like crap. A lot like the Hayabusa...it looks heavy (not that it is).

And I love the Honda...It's body work is a break from the others and super racey looking. It's half-faired...a lot like the new R1

just Ride!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

gavilan, I'm with you on this. I think the Aprilia cube's front looks like a big nose with nostrils. It looks better painted, but it seems a little out of proportion to the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

Yeah, I get the same Mr. Potato-head vibe from the Aprilia. I like the Honda, though, except maybe those little wings on the tank. Am I the only one who thinks those wings are getting a bit played out?

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

yeah, that "snot locker" leaves much to be desired for me too... but knowing what whitveen and beggio acheived aerodynamically with the mille, i'm sure it's "function" over "form". i'm sure i'll get used to it. that bike is too TRICK for an admitted "technophile" like myself not too. :) believe it or not, i once thought the mille was "heinous". LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts