Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Beautiful bike...........but what's with that magazine cover you've got where the license plate goes?? /images/icons/crazy.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey DreamRSV: If your ever up here in the Vail area give me a shout. Would love ta hear those Arrows and do a ride with ya. What did those pipes set ya back $$$ and what did they include in the package? Hey, did you get a slick pair of leathers for that Silver Beauty? If ya did what did ya get??
Love that temp tag!!!

The Electric Banana Man
01 RSV Mille R #107 and very yellow

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe hell yeah... I've heard of you all the way down here in Denver... Umm the pipes set me back a good chunck... Like 2k or somewhere around there... Didn't care on price... I wanted that look. I got myself a black and silver Arai signet GT helm. Joerocket leather jacket (black and silver) and the joerocket gloves... working on getting pants and a pair of SIDI boots.

hehe and the temp tag... shoot why should I get the state money early... they give me 2 months... and it runs out on the 24th... today.. :(

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
dreamRSV~ I think the black/silver combo looks clean. The pipes do add "that look" you were talking about.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
and while were on the topic of the new silver... i figure this'd be a good opportunity to post some pics of a "silver bullet" i took during a track day 2 weeks ago. at first, i wasn't so "jazzed" about the silver on a mille, but now... i'm "smitten"... :)

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
also seeing himmelsbach of blackmans aprilia go into the 1:10's on the east course (while the best anyone else could manage was 1:12's) probably helped a bit too...!!! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts