Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there has a nice import car up here near LA that I could shoot a model with? This is just a test shoot and I was going to use my friends twin turbo 300ZX (I think it's a 300ZX), but unfortunately the trans is bad and he can't get up here from Irvine. :frown:

This is just a test shoot with a model. She is pretty, but she's not a hottie or something...but then again, depending on how I can get her set up and what to wear, you never know.

Anyway, if anyone has a nice import car that we could use to shoot with, please let me know. I'm thinking mid-January for the shoot date, but I have to confirm it with her.

Here's a shot of the model (I didn't take the photo. LOL)

Let me know if anyone has the vehicle and time. Thanks!
Mat

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehehe...I'll have to let ya know on that one. Hehehe...

Only because I wouldn't mind having one a bit customized so maybe I could use them somehow. But if it's clean and I can't get a customized one, then I guess I could use it and go old skool. LOL :wink: :lol: :waytogo:

Let's see how it goes. This is the only forum I posted this on, so you might end up being the lucky one. LOL

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thats funny currie I was waiting. It looks like her leg is broken but then again maybe its a prosthetic one.hehe C'mon guys maybe its just bad lighting in the picture. Mat I have an 04' Fully custom Import if you want to use it let me know when. It is in Corona but as you know I can have it around here anytime you need it.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jason - Ya, I know...Like I said...I'm just doing the shoot to be nice. I figure it won't hurt me to shoot off a few shots and see what she has. That's why I said it was a test shoot. More for her than me, but never hurts for me to get in some more practice on shooting. Plus, with shoots like that, I can try all kinds of angles and positions and then see later if they worked or didn't work and I really didn't waste anything if they didn't work. :laugh:

Ken - I appreciate that. Corona isn't that far from me, right? If not, maybe I could just tell her we need to shoot there. But I don't know of any good background locations there, so I'd need help with that one.

I'll ask her and see what the deal is. I already have a shoot going on for the 8th and 15th now, so I'd have to make it the 16th (Sunday) or the next weekend.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn Ron,

That is nice. Kind of close to the one I was going to shoot but his is a maroon, with a different front end kit and a carbon fiber hood...but that would be nice to shoot.

Is that yours? Or you just have access to it? Let me know because I think the model can shoot up in my area on Sunday, Jan 23rd... :smile:

Jason - Just let 'em fly bro...I know it's killin' ya not to post...so feel free. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Hey Mat...yes, it's mine. You can use it if you want, or Ken's. Just depends on the day/time. Well, it also depends on the kind of shoot she wants. If you/she wants to lay on the hood and wear shoes and buttons....then use Ken's car :lol::808919-icon_police: :808876-nono: :808908-wtf:

Glad you had fun at the Rose Bowl! Great game...sorry UM didn't close it out :kaboom: Vince Young did a Michael Vick impression... :shocked:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:shocked: Dude! WTF don't you own? LOL

Cool....well, I don't know if you saw my PM or not, but it looks like the 26th would be the day (Sunday). PM me and let me know if that's possible or not. It would be up near me here in Redondo Beach. :laugh:

Oh, and I don't let the models on any cars with shoes and all that. Only time I did that was the model with her HUSBAND'S BMW and he was there to witness it and it was HIS idea...otherwise it doesn't happen at my shoots because I don't want anyone's property to get messed up. :smile:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
R1_Demon said:

Oh, and I don't let the models on any cars with shoes and all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, are you saying that you don't let models on the cars....or you don't let them on the cars with shoes and clothes on? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :laugh:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
or you don't let them on the cars with shoes and clothes on?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm with Jay on that one :laugh: BTW, I've seen Q's 300ZX, and it's as gorgeous in person as it looks in those pics :waytogo:

Now, your model on the other hand... :rolling: :blush: :lol: j/k bro...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[ QUOTE ]
jay64 said:
[ QUOTE ]
R1_Demon said:

Oh, and I don't let the models on any cars with shoes and all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, are you saying that you don't let models on the cars....or you don't let them on the cars with shoes and clothes on? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm...Usually I try to go for the latter pose. :wink: :shocked: :lol: :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hehehe...ya, I know Bill..what can ya do? I figure that if Q is nice enough to suffer though this model, then I'll get a REAL model next time to pose by his car. :laugh:

So he can get the "before and after" effects. LOL :lol: :lol: :crazy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts