Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Cool.

Maybe one of the mods could mirror this over in the "Sportbike Women" forum. Someone needs to kick start that old nag! :shocked: :lol:

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slorch said:
Cool.

Maybe one of the mods could mirror this over in the "Sportbike Women" forum. Someone needs to kick start that old nag! :shocked: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, no mirror possible. Our only option is to move this one. However, instead of moving this one your welcome to start a new one in the SWF.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
She's a friend of one of my co-workers. I got to meet her at Road America '03, she is really nice. I believe that Zoey knows her pretty well. NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVS.
That's cool that she got a Big time sponsor. :waytogo: :applause:

·
Registered
973 Posts
good for her,this will bring more woman to the sport.more woman in all aspects riders,spectators,and consumers.normally when you ask men if they want more woman around you will get the same answer.
the last couple races i have been too have been lacking in the female department.i dont know about you but i love woman and the more of them around the better!
this will be a good thing for kaw and the sport in general.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.