Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Anyone read about Gus Scott's (Superbike magazine) 'Superman' impersanation at Macau? Apparentle he had to take evasive action not to hit a slower rider and he rode into the pits entrance at almost full speed, he hit the barrier and flew some 60 feet before ending up on the rocks half in the sea.... :crazy:
Broken arm and leg...

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
From another board also discussing the video.

[ QUOTE ]
I believe that was "Milky" Quales (I'm likely misspeelling his name)
wrecking at the 2003 TT. What you don't see is him brushing a wall during a
sweeping left that forced his hands off the bars. After that, well, the
video tells all.

He woke up in hospital about a week later and has not raced since. The
injuries were just to extensive. Yes, he is a TT veteran.

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
So that was his wreck?! There was a roadracing website called "between the hedges" which featured all of the local road races in Ireland, UK etc. and they feared the worst for him at the time of the wreck. Its great to finally see that wreck. If that indeed is Milkey's wreck, he is doing well now. IOM Linkey

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone read about Gus Scott's (Superbike magazine) 'Superman' impersanation at Macau?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey pimmie!! Im so far behind the times that I just picked up PB's issue of them getting the bike for Macau. Full carbonfiber CBR with all the bells and whistles. :waytogo: Gus aint no spring chicken. Hope he recovers well.

Sorry about the size............. :Wow1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.