Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'll head off there, seems like everyone else must be there. Besides riding.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yeah it's gotten really boring over here in the Suzuki board./images/icons/frown.gif

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
I use to goto gixxer.com but I got bored. I like the variety of this board/images/icons/smile.gif.

PS: I'm not saying this just because I'm an administrator/images/icons/wink.gif!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure gsxr7502k, we believe you. We always do...

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
i think it's the layout and the fact that it's just looks so damn busy when i go there that turns me off.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what is it about esportbike turns you on?

But yeah, gixxer.com does look busy. And I have to agree with gsxr750y2k about the variety here.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
The variety is good here - aside from the idiots in tha Yamaha Forum! Bunch of arrogant, illiterate posing bastards!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Still killin' me NoudR1/images/icons/laugh.gif!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
i know NoudR1! i especially hate those fools that go into manufacturer forums of bikes they don't ride and talk ish. i swear dude...

hahahahahahahahah juss playin' jim!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I nominate NoudR1 as funniest poster around these parts.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Ya know jim is endowed with both male and female genetilla (sic)

Craig #222wsmc

its all in the transitions

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So Noud is a lesbian in disguise, and jabuan is a hermaphrodite?

What next? Would Winko happen to be androgenous as well?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
GOT TO LOVE THE
"HAIRY PALMS" SECTION!!!

in Gixxer.com

That's something you won't see here in esportbike ;)

Then again, I hear Esportbike is owned by the Amish. :p

·
Registered
423 Posts
i really like this board or used to but no one is on here. Gixxer.com is a better board. if you havea question, you can get an answer in just a couple minutes on gixxer.com bc there are so many people on there. just my two cents

Learn how to get it up!

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
Here's my two cents why the Suzuki board doesn't have as much traffic.

1. Suzuki riders know they have the best stuff and don't have to sit around all day and whine about the competition.
2. I don't know...../images/icons/smile.gif
I have been to gixxer.com a few times and for what ever reason never got hooked on the site. I enjoy this site and enjoy talking with the people on here. My main forum here is the MRR which has a number of regulars that post some good chit.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
IronmanR1...I also have become very interested in gixxer.com lately, and I have become a member on that site. When I want to know things about the gixxer, and I mean ANYTHING, I know I can count on that site to give me the answers, and quickly too. But when it comes to all around motorcycling in general, I perfer this site.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
me androgenous? Not sure hold on one sec lemme go find my Websters and get back to you on that one/images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
ok after consulting the local Webster's I have come to 2 conclusions:
1. you spelled it wrong it androgynous/images/icons/tongue.gif
2. it's possible but I'm going to place my bet on no( 50/50 chance....I gotta win)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.