Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
Excellent! I want to see that sanctimonious bastard explain his affair and divorce after all the s*it he talked about Clinton getting a hummer. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]Porrada ~ For once you and I agree on this.....I cannot stand this idiot....I guess the Republicans have their share of idiots also...... :grin:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
if the republicans put him on the ticket, garunteed way not to get my vote.

yotsko- love the profile :lol:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
Porrada ~ For once you and I agree on this.....I cannot stand this idiot....I guess the Republicans have their share of idiots also...... :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but their share is like 90%+ :wink: :bird:

How's it going out there on Bagdhad Beach?

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
Porrada ~ For once you and I agree on this.....I cannot stand this idiot....I guess the Republicans have their share of idiots also...... :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but their share is like 90%+ :wink: :bird:

How's it going out there on Bagdhad Beach?

[/ QUOTE ]It goes as good as can be expected. Of course everything is ramping up for the elections...... :crazy:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
Excellent! I want to see that sanctimonious bastard explain his affair and divorce after all the s*it he talked about Clinton getting a hummer. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]Porrada ~ For once you and I agree on this.....I cannot stand this idiot....I guess the Republicans have their share of idiots also...... :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Its politics, Their all idiots. LOL

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PaintballinRider said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Its politics, Their all idiots. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

"THEY"RE all idiots."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts