Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about anybody else but i'm almost getting a bit tired of all these posts comparing bike A vs bike B vs bike C etc... pretty much all of the bikes in 600cc class and the 1000cc class are getting so close with respect to performance and handling that its really tough to compare them at all. Everybody knows which bikes are more comfortable and which bikes go a bit faster, as far as i'm concerned it all just comes down to looks or maybe brand loyalty...

Maybe i'm just in a cranky bitchy mood right now...

<font color=blue>R1/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yea, they are getting pretty equal in performance.. then you get chased through the twisties by a rider on a tz350!!
whatcha got to say about bike vs. bike now???

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

my bike is better than your bike though

<hr></blockquote>

Thats interesting considering you have a pic of me in your signature!!!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Here's what I'm getting tired of. When a poster says, "who cares how fast they go. Most of us will never ride the bike to the fullest potential." I'm so sick of reading that crap!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts

Thats interesting considering you have a pic of me in your signature!!!!!

<hr></blockquote>

Thats too damn funny Flogger/images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=orange>Antisigtite Bastage</font color=orange>

·
Registered
2,747 Posts

Most of us will never ride the bike to the fullest potential

<hr></blockquote>

People that say that usually ride Katanas/images/icons/wink.gif

<font color=orange>Antisigtite Bastage</font color=orange>

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

You must be extremely freakin board if that's all you have to post.

<hr></blockquote>

hmmm i think i mistalenly posted my rant here instead of the daily rant. In fact yet i am bored, and cranky i've only been out once on my bike so far this season. It warms up for a bit then snows...

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
I've been in evollifes garage and you wouldent believe the pile of used sand paper he's got in there!!/images/icons/shocked.gif

What ever could he be doing with all that sand paper?/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

"who cares how fast they go. Most of us will never ride the bike to the fullest potential." I'm so sick of reading that crap!

<hr></blockquote>

Ya no kidding, i'd like to hear them say that when sparks are flying off my fookin footpegs at the during a track day... If you can't ride your bike to full potential, lend it to me and i'll let you know what its like /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
The reminds me of the guy I meet, the only part of his tire the was warn was the middle, But he talked alot of Sh!t about how good he chould ride. I think I could train a monkey to ride in a strait line!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
And Evollife you are surpose to hid the sand paper, I need to get some from you im getting a new tire in a few weeks and need to "brake it in"

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Airman I didn't think I talked that much sh!t about my skills /images/icons/smile.gif Yeah I saw a monkey the other day too on my bike and he kicked the crap out of me and he was also taking a crap and threw it at me /images/icons/shocked.gif/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Well, maybe it's because I watch wrestling or something, but I love all the trash talking. . .I mean, it's all in good fun, and it's always good for a laugh or two. . .the only people who should be getting sick of it are all those Honda riders, because all anyone ever does is make fun of them! Ha ha ha. . .just kidding. :)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
It doesn't really matter because, "Most of us will never ride the bike to the fullest potential."/images/icons/smile.gif/images/icons/smile.gif/images/icons/smile.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist./images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
698 Posts
I don't mind the trash-talking, maybe I have thicker skin than most. If anything, I'm sick of the way people get so upset and take it personal whenever you say anything negative about their bike's manufacturer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
(sick time)
That´s F. true ny2nj,
I guess people think they´ve built their own bikes and you can never say anything bad about it.
I´m SICK of it...

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
No matter how fast you are around a track, if somebody can ride your bike faster than you (and I guarantee you somebody can), then you're not riding your bike to its full potential.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts