Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, word is that my teammate is finally bringin my DRZ 450 (or whatever displacement it is) to town this week. I think I'm going to be pretty much turning it into a motard bike. Of course at the moment, I'm in no shape to ride any type of bike, but I'm looking forward to getting some seat time as soon as all these surgeries are done. I need to know where I can go to ride. I am really looking for a wide open area. I'm not into doing a bunch of huge jumps and thick nasty sand. I really want to be able to get some training in that has some cross over to roadracing. Looking for an area to ride that I can get the thing hung out sideways and stuff. Anyone know of any good places anywhere near LA?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jas, I just fired my doc and am going to a new one today, so I'm hoping this tube will be out of my back shortly. I am in the process of building my DRZ into a supermoto bike. Grant is building the engine for me and setting me up with some suspension and wheels. I might want to ride that if the ground is hard enough and there is enough space. Otherwise, I still got the XR100 for floggin in more traditional dirt settings. I will let you know as soon as I get done with this dr. crap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts