Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How annoying is that damn Firebolt add. That bike looks like a POS to me. Besides, Harley is always complaining about being copied and imitated then the go and molest the name Fireblade and turn it into Firebolt...how white trash lame is that.

I'd love to see an American company compete with the big four from Japan, but this attempt seems a bit pathetic.

Ride Red!! (Not a Red wannabe Honda, R1)

When you see flashing lights...drop two and go!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Have you ever ridden the bike? From what I hear, it's quite the canyon carver /images/icons/wink.gif. A guy I work worth might be buying one. I'll admit, the bike is ugly and the ad is annoying /images/icons/mad.gif, but so far, Buell has given more money to this site than I have /images/icons/crazy.gif.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I like the bike's looks. It's one of those things that only an owner could love. Anyways, the ads are DAMN ANNOYING. Especially how they get crazy and pop up on your screen.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
I aggree! I'm sick of that dumb, irritating POS "sportbike" flashing on my screen. It is so gross and lame... what's with you people? This is esportbike.com, not ecrapmobile.com!

·
Registered
376 Posts
No, No, leave it up, really, if I am exposed to it another 2000 times I may subconsiously walk into the Harley dealer and buy a Buell!!

Where do these friggin people come from anyway!

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
This subject was already brought up in 'Daily Rant' and since it has nothing to do with Honda I have to close this one up/images/icons/wink.gif.

If anyone has any questions or commments, feel free to send me a private message.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.