·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Wow...look at that Honda seat :wink: :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY!

I think w/ all the CF; the foot peg plates don't look like CF..
It's cool looking at that bike w/ all the trick parts... :laugh:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
And did you see the high tech rubberband holding up the brake peddle!!! :shocked: :lol: :wink:

Sort of amusing to see this stuff on an expensive race bike. Makes me not feel so bad about my shade tree mechanic work. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hmmmph, damn squid bikes. Bald tires, stickers all over it (I wonder how much extra hp that gave him), heck that end can doesn't even look road legal. With no lights I sure hope he doesn't ride that at night. Guys like this give us all a bad name. :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
98 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
onearmedbandit said:With no lights I sure hope he doesn't ride that at night.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, i seen a guy this summer while riding had race plastics on and mounted lights up front and brake lights in back to switch to street. sure looked funny seeing those jacked up headlights, lol

-dc

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
I always wonder how they can clean up the bike like that.. :crazy:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
With all of the talk about what pipes are best, plus headers. Its intresting to see that Rossi's exhaust is basicly straight pipes. Inside the muffler is the same width as the headers, it just has a baffle around it. :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
I was thinking more about the engine... :crazy:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
LabRodent said:
With all of the talk about what pipes are best, plus headers. Its intresting to see that Rossi's exhaust is basicly straight pipes. Inside the muffler is the same width as the headers, it just has a baffle around it. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

next year expect the "exhaust pipes" to be cut even with the fairing. MotoGP bikes are all running straight through pipes or cut exhausts now. I cant wait to hear them in person at Laguna.

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
In a sort of related item, when my young son was learning to write words, the very first word he learned to recognize and write was "GO".

When asked how he knew that he answered that it's on Rossi's bike. I shiet you not. :808908-wtf:

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Robby368 said:
That M1 costs what? $200,000 or so? The got a freakin rubber band for his rear brake return!!! Now that's technology in the works! :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes the low tech ways ar the best ways :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Robby368 said:
That M1 costs what? $200,000 or so? The got a freakin rubber band for his rear brake return!!! Now that's technology in the works! :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm more like $2 million. :Wow1:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Twistagrip said:
[ QUOTE ]
Robby368 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm more like $2 million. :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for information sake. According to this months BIKE magazine Shinya Nakano's totaled ZX-RR cost 468,500.00 GBP or for those of us in the US $879,580.87.

·
Registered
350 Posts
and Rossi was presented with one of the M1's that he raced last year. This is what the said about it...

A very happy Rossi said: “This is the best gift I could wish for. I must say thank you to Yamaha and Mr. Hasegawa for giving me my very own M1 to take home. I’m not sure where I will keep it, maybe next to my bed, or maybe in a safe at a bank.”

the whole article:

Yamaha Racing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts