Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted that I gather info from actual wsbk races for the board game, since then I`ve been getting messages
about the game..so here goes, It is a 3-d tabletop x.l. game, They have both WSBK & GP these are very small scale replicas( anyone who plays warhammer will know what I mean) You get 3 scale tracks, and 30 model bikes, each one in authentic rivalry colors, complete set of rules too..Truth be told I got both kits to pose in a nice glass
table that has a compartment to set them up in.. the game is kind of cool but they make great " small scale displays""..

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Let's see some pics of the board and the bikes. Did you say you made this game up? Does that mean you made all the pieces and the board along with the gameplay?

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
I'ld like to see some pictures too!/images/icons/cool.gif

kman

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

·
Registered
109 Posts
speaking of small scale displays.....anybody out there know where to get die-cast models of superbikes and GP bikes. the only site I was able to find was modelimports.com, but got shut down.

I'm here to drink beer and kick ass....and it looks like were running out of beer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts