Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Fvcking poachers

374 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  wingswheels 
#1 ·
so went out flying this morning with my brother and dad, and left my gloves in the landing area. so we went back up to get them and on the way down, a vulture flys out of the bushes right into our car, leaving its dinner all over the car, went back and hte vulture was in its death throws. poor thing. anyway we found what it was eating, a dear carcass, in a bucket, skinned and all.

not cool

#2 ·
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
so went out flying this morning with my brother and dad, and left my gloves in the landing area. so we went back up to get them and on the way down, a vulture flys out of the bushes right into our car, leaving its dinner all over the car, went back and hte vulture was in its death throws. poor thing. anyway we found what it was eating, a dear carcass, in a bucket, skinned and all.

not cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know where you were at but there is an open season for deer in some parts of Cali right now. It runs through the end of the month.

Don't just assume it was a poacher, maybe a hunter just threw the carcass away, after he got all the meat off of it. That's what we do, after we pick the carcass' clean, we throw the remnants into the woods.

#3 ·
Im just north of san jose, its a county park, no hunting area. there have been problems with poaching in the area, and its not like the carcass was in the woods, it was in a plastic box, in a ditch between a road and a dirt mine, not a mile from the city.

#6 ·
i don't have a problem with hunting, deer is very good meat, and there are plenty of them around, just follow the rules, people just dump [censored] off the side ofhte road, thats what pisses me off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.