Sportbike Racing Forum banner

FROZEN FOUR !!!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  MNerionrr 
#1 ·
I'm jealous of those of you who may get to attend!!!!
Go Gophers !!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Geez, I just spent the last week in Colorado and have forgotten all about hockey. Hockey, yet another reminder that winter is much too long here. Well I suppose I shall cheer for the Gophers as well. Go gophers!!! Insert terrible Fargo movie accent here.

If you wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?

#5 ·
There aint nothing like a Midwest East coast showdown. I've played both and it's a world of a difference. This will go down as the best Hockey game in history as of yet. Why? Because college hockey is the real deal, and both of these teams are the shiznit. Who do I Pick? Minnesota, minnesota, minnesota, hey gophers!

Snoochie Boochies!

#6 ·
GOPHERS BABY!!!!!!! It feels good to have a winning team. 4-3 overtime, that was pretty nerve racking.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

#7 ·
I am going to have to confess that I picked Maine to win, but rooted for the gophers. That terrrible third period performance by the gophers almost made my prediction come true. Thank God they didn't lose to another big East team in overtime for the title.

If you wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.